Oct 1, 2009

Wake me up when September ends (c)

October is fabulous when it's golden and cold, now it's mainly cold and green. I've even seen trees in blossom yesterday, it's abnormal. yet it's autumn enough to feel it in the air when getting up early, walking around during the day or opening the window in the late evening.

what I'm feeling now is a strange mix of sadness, happiness and expectations, probably, it's just influence of this autumn time, I don't know. time when the head is full of ideas and thoughts while there is still a lot of things to do & to think over. Just reading books (Vishnevsky's 3 books per day - it was yesterday and it was really great) and listening to music together with my thoughts mainly, not seeing anyone, visiting people or communicating, a kind of self-isolation or deep relax for the soul maybe...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ