Jun 8, 2009

specially for Fallen =)

as I previously promised - the topic about "Red Hat authentication over external RADIUS server". those who don't know why this is here - it's a pack of manuals for Linux migration of the servers, formed for help, as this was a subject of personal conversation between me and Fallen. and as I don't know whether it's holiday in Prague as it is in Ukraine, I've decided to put these links here. I think, this will be useful not only for Fallen, but for someone else who has the same question, enjoy ;)

Case Study and Main specifications

Linux SSHD authentication to external Radius: HOWTO configure Linux SSH users to authenticate to external Radius

Pack of Linux Howto's for RADIUS

Wireless Hacks (online reading)

All content for 'remote access authentication radius'

3 comments:

  1. Sex a lot :) hope i will finally integrate this to my new Linux baby-servers;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r welcome ) hope the baby-servers will not cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i hope they will not DIE :)

    ReplyDelete

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ