Apr 24, 2009

music in my iPod.. And what have you got?





(c) by Jaime Ibarra.

Yahoo, it's Friday (damn this sounds so casual! week after week only Fridays come... think it would be much better if after Thursday was Saturday 2 days and then - Sunday). And I must admit that my iPod kept brave during 4 days this week without charging, think it's rather well as for the case of a musical maniac like me.

Music is a passion and the sweetest thing for me, my private heroine and my way of fast-working and thinking over some problems and tasks. That's why you can barely see me without headphones out of office and very often even in the office this is the same way.

This week I've got Gotan Project and Cafe del Mar in my iPod. Almost 7 or 8 albums. And 2 mixtapes of intelligent-dnb, 1 mixtape from dj David Guetta, 2 mixtapes of dubstep and post-uk-garage (imagine this style if you can.. I named it so, maybe it's just modified dubstep or grime). Sometimes I think that intelligent-dnb sound like a quicker variant of jazz if you feel this music deep inside your ears and the brain. All you have to do is to follow the rhythm, the groove, the passion and your own thoughts.

And what do you have in your MP3-player? Oh, and one more question: what is the model of your MP3-player if you have one?

Have a nice weekend with music or without it ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ