May 27, 2009

T.I., we'll wait for a year



ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Rap star T.I. was sentenced in Atlanta federal court Friday to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay a $100,300 fine on weapons charges related to purchasing machine guns and silencers.

The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, reached the terms of the sentence in a plea agreement with prosecutors last year.

"I would like to say thank you to some, and apologize to others," Harris said at his sentencing.

"In my life, I have been placed in the worst-case scenario and had to make the best of it," he said. "Most often, things I have learned have been from trial and error. I knew no way to protect myself than to arm myself."


I remember as I first watched T.I. "What You Know About That" video in June, 2007. This clip was great in my feeling, don't know why exactly. Since then I considered him to be a good example of musician in hiphop music which I like so much. It's sad that he will be locked, but this can be the re-start for his lyrics and career as a hip-hopper maybe.

Now it's time to find and watch "A.T.L: New American Story" and look through some of the videos that have become so popular, while "the king will be back"... bad news but not the worth.








No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ