Sep 28, 2009

Monday: 8 hot links of the day

I thought, it would be interesting and useful to share links to sites, blogs, communities I read. Let's start from today, why not? And I'll add 8 links each day, thanks God there are hundreds of them each day ;) why 8? 'cause I love this number, and usually 8-10 links per day are really "striking hot" or "trending" or "awesome" or "shocking" or etc. like that. Let's look what Monday has brought to my Opera browser as the most interesting links.

Why Social Media Should Welcome Location-Based Services (via Business Week)
Your Guide to Music on the Web, Part II (via TechCrunch)
Мода в социальных сетях (via TimeOut.UA)
Цьогорічний Seedcamp пройде без українців (via Ukrainian Watcher)
Google FastFlip
Free seminars on Internet-marketing (ru)
LostFilm (best ru-localization of famous TV-serials)
and NB! 100+ examples of SM policy (via SocialMediaGovernance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ