Feb 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, king! Bob Marley's birthday today

The first time I've heard his music was 1998. Liked, but not impressed, I confess. I turned back to this music & to Bob Marley's great talent in summer 2004, while spending several weeks at my uncle's place, house in the suburbs of Dneprodzerzghinsk. For me it was a tough summer with a long time at the hospital and a kind of mind & soul recovery, you know. And I've spent days hiding from the awful heat outside in the shadow of the second floor, listening to the big sound system with a trembling bass of reggae bits. Since then maybe I think - as well as millions - that this was and still is the awesome music for summer and freedom in mind. Happy birthday, Bob, hope you've got a nice trip. Rest in heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ