May 28, 2009

5 ways I use Twitter



Not so long ago I've noticed I use Twitter in the main 5 ways:

1. Twitter's Favorities instead of bookmarks in Firefox browser or del.is.ious service. I just mark-up the most interesting or useful links, events, ideas in this section of Twitter.

2. Twitter's hashtags as main search-topics and informational trends for textcasts and subjects.

3. Twitter's Search-Results instead of aggregated RSS-feeds (not by the separate sites or blogs but by topics).

4. Twitter's Directs and Replies as a quick and easy conversational tool and IM of a cross-platform kind for communication with friends, interesting people or useful key-persons in PR, marketing, management or creative world.

5. TwitterFeed and Twitter Application for Facebook as a way of grabbing RSS from my 2 blogs into the larger community of readers, followers and common web 2.0 users.

These are the main 5 ways of my casual Twitter-use. And what are the main aims you use Twitter for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ПОПУЛЯРНІ ПУБЛІКАЦІЇ